Our Wellness Committee's mission is to provide opportunities for Midwest AgEnergy employees to improve their quality of life.
The Human Resource Department and the Wellness Committee partner together to provide a number of different wellness benefits. Some of the benefits include:
- Lifestyle Reimbursement. Each employee household can be reimbursed for physical, financial and wellness activities or classes, as well as fitness equipment.
- Onsite Wellness Screenings. Each year, we partner with local clinics to perform onsite health screenings. Some of the services offered may include cholesterol, blood sugar, BMI, blood pressure and pulse screenings.
- Onsite Flu shots. We provide annual on-site flu shots each fall.
- Onsite Education. We provide onsite presentations, including financial, physical and mental educational sessions.
If you are on the Health insurance the following benefits may be available to you:
- Quit using Tobacco. The plan will pay for participants to quit using tobacco products.
- Healthy Blue ND. Employees and spouses can receive rewards for completing various wellness and education programs online.
- Gym Membership Reimbursement. Employees and spouses can receive Healthy Blue points for gym membership if they attend the gym the required number of times per month.